At Khushi Baby we seek to motivate and monitor health care at the last mile. Our broader mission is to use locally-designed technology to connect marginalized communities to a network of health and social services. In the next 2 years we aim to follow the health of 70 Million beneficiaries across all 34 districts of Rajasthan.
We are hiring a Senior Embedded IOT Engineer to extend the usability, performance, reliability, and capabilities for our KB System.
The Senior Embedded IOT Engineer will work closely with our Backend Developers, Technical Field Program Manager, Frontend Developers, Data Scientists and Design Lead.
We are looking for passionate, self-starters and team players who want to make a positive impact on the health of mothers and children from underserved communities by applying their deep knowledge of technology as a vehicle.
- Firmware and device Driver Development for Micro-controller based systems
- Application development for Embedded Systems for various IoT enabled Products
- Work could span across various layers in the system software such as developing software for protocol/application enhancement, high-availability software, IP/Ethernet/MPLS standards implementation.
Background, Skills & Experience
- B.E, B.Tech / M.E, M.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication or Electricals Engineering
- 2-4 years Hands on experience working in embedded systems/product Development Company
- Experience on biometrics and OCR will be preferred
- Very good embedded C,C++, Java. Python will be a added plus
- Hands on design/development/debugging experience.
- Hands on Experience in arduino and raspberry pi modules.
- Possess Good knowledge of Embedded system development, ARM Core Controllers
- Knowledge of various communication protocols like i2c,SPI,UART,COAP,MQTT
Why Khushi Baby?
- You care about making a scalable impact in the world for those in need, and your mission motivates your line of work above all else.
- You want the responsibility to take on a dynamic leadership role to take our platform to the next level.
- You want to have the freedom and flexibility to build and learn from a young, lean, and highly ambitious interdisciplinary team from SF to Bihar.
- You want to push the frontier of technology by designing it to work for the most extreme conditions.
- Your heart strings are likely to be pulled when you visit Udaipur and see our work in the field
- You do your work best in a peaceful environment, and the serenity of Udaipur appeals to your mental state.
- You want to connect to our team and alumni base to draw from their experience from organizations such as: Google, Facebook, Coinbase, Box, Yale Center for Engineering Innovation and Design, Yale Code4Good, Harvard iLab and Harvard Medical School, UNICEF Innovation, Frog, ARM, and IDEMIA among others.
Remuneration commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
How to apply
To apply for the post of Senior Embedded IOT Engineer, please send your detailed CV with a writing sample to [email protected]
Khushi Baby gives high priority to gender equality in its organizational structure and employment opportunities.